New Size, New Lower Price! INFLAGONE PLUS™
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 7 - 14 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY OF THIS ITEM.
New Size, New Lower Price! INFLAGONE PLUS™
(Reduce Inflammation * Potent Anti Oxidant * Cardiovascular Health)
InflaGone Plus™ capsules supply a unique combination of plant extracts that helps the body respond and adjust when inflammation results in discomfort of muscle and joint tissues. Pain and inflammation can result when tissues are damaged by injury, disease, allergens, and even aging. The body uses several enzyme pathways, called cyclooxygenase (COX) and 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX) to naturally regulate inflammation during these times of tissue stress. InflaGone Plus ® has been formulated with concentrated botanical extracts that safely support the body’s ability to regulate the COX and 5-LOX enzyme systems. This product provides a unique combination of concentrated botanical extracts that help regulate the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response. Inflammation is a complex defense and repair mechanism that is activated in response to challenge by infectious or allergenic agents, injury, disease, and even aging. The botanical extracts in this formula work together to help prevent excessive inflammation associated with tissue damage and other causes of inflammatory reactions.
InflaGone Plus™ Includes:
- Celery Seed Extract: A group of compounds that give celery seed its characteristic flavor and odor also have the ability to help restore balance to the cyclooxygenase (COX) enzyme pathway involved in regulating inflammation. Recent scientific studies have also identified antioxidant capabilities of compounds in celery.
- Boswellia Extract: Boswellia comes from a family of medicinal plants that have been used since ancient times in traditional medicine to support tissue health during inflammatory conditions. The all-natural boswellic gum resin extract used in InflaGone Plus ® is highly concentrated and has been shown to help regulate action of the 5-lipoxygenase enzyme system that is central for maintaining balance and protecting tissues.
- Phellodendron Bark: Phellodendron bark comes from the Asian cork tree and has been used in Asian medicine for more than 1,500 years. This potent natural extract interrupts the inflammatory processes caused by the COX-2 enzyme by inhibiting enzyme production, thereby shutting off the problem at the source. InflaGone Plus ® can be used as needed on a periodic basis to support muscle and joint comfort and mobility.
- Turmeric: Turmeric root has long been used in folk medicine to promote physiological balance in tissues affected by inflammation. Many of the beneficial actions of turmeric are purported to be due to antioxidant and regulatory mechanisms exerted by its component curcumin. Unfortunately, oral absorption of curcumin is generally poor due to its low solubility and instability in the intestinal environment. To address this limitation this product provides Meriva® brand turmeric, a proprietary turmeric-phospholipid complex that enhances oral absorption of curcumin over 20-fold compared to standard turmeric extracts.
- Rosemary: Rosemary herb contains several active constituents that exhibit potent antioxidant activity and protect cells from damage. By inhibiting synthesis of certain inflammation-promoting compounds, rosemary helps protect tissues and maintain cell integrity.
- Holy Basil: Compounds in holy basil help modulate activity of proinflammatory enzymes and eicosanoid compounds, thereby protecting gastric tissues and supporting capillary integrity following inflammatory stimuli.
- Green Tea: Polyphenol compounds in green tea act as potent antioxidants that reduce free radical induced damage contributing to the inflammatory process. Green tea also slows entry of inflammatory compounds into cells.
- Ginger: Constituents of ginger root exert a balancing action on processes leading to inflammation. They also help protect the stomach against irritation.
- Coptis and Barberry: Both of these long-used traditional herbs contain significant natural amounts of berberine, which acts as a potent scavenger of free radicals and supports rebalancing of COX enzymes that regulate inflammation.
- Chinese Skullcap: Numerous compounds in Chinese skullcap called flavonoids contribute to the herb’s complex balancing action on several enzymes involved in regulating inflammation. Specific flavonoid compounds in Chinese skullcap also have potent antioxidant activity to protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Japanese Knotweed: Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant compound found in Polygonum herb and also in grapes that exerts tissue protective actions. It reduces synthesis of prostaglandin compounds that can cause inflammation.
This product is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Suggested Use: Take 1 - 2 packets per day with or without food.
Serving Size: 1 Packet (3 capsules) Each packet contains: (1- bright yellow InflaGone™ capsule), (1- white MSM® capsule) ,(1- med bright yellow Celoxitine capsule)
Servings Per Jar: 30 Packets
Ingredients Per Packet: Molybdenum, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM®), Celery Seed, Phthalides, 5-LOXIN® Boswella, AKBA, Nexrutine™ Phellodendron Bark, Tumeric Root, Curcuminoids, Rosemary Leaf, Carnosic Acid, Ursolic Acid, Holy Basil Leaf, Ursolic Acid, Green Tea Leaf, Catechins, Ginger Root, Gingerols, Coptis Root, Barberry Root, Berberine, Chinese Skullcap Root, Protykin® Japanese Knotweed, Resveratrol
Other Ingredients: Vcaps™ Vegetarian Capsule, Cellulose, L-leucine, Magnesium Stearate, and SiliconDdioxide
If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.