(3 Month Supply) Buy 3 Bottles IODINE COMPLETE™ Get 1 FREE Bottle SELENX + FREE SHIPPING
ALLOW UP TO 2 - 4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY OF THIS ITEM OFFER
"Limited Time Offer" (3 Mth Supply)
This Offer Includes: 3 Bottles of IODINE COMPLETE™ + 1 FREE Bottle SELENX + FREE SHIPPING
AS SEEN ON TV! IODINE COMPLETE™
(HIGH POTENCY!) 12.5mg per capsule
- Contains all three forms of Iodine into one easy to swallow capsule!
- Essential to help improve Thyroid function and metabolism support! Promotes Energy!
- Promote normal cell-mediated immunity
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Support integrity of breast tissue
- Assist heavy metal excretion
- Protect against H. pylori toxins
Iodine Complete™ supplies high-potency, milligram amounts of iodine, a trace mineral that is essential for the maintenance of normal thyroid function. Adequate amounts of iodine are needed by the thyroid gland to synthesize thyroid hormones, which are the body’s primary regulators of metabolism and are important for normal growth, development, body temperature, and heart rate. Iodine may also be needed to help support numerous other tissues including the mammary glands, gastric mucosa, thymus, salivary glands, choroid plexus, kidney, joints, and arteries.
Whereas typical dietary supplements supply iodine in microgram amounts Iodine Complete™ supplies 12.5 mg per capsule to provide a convenient way to supplement in milligram amounts.
To facilitate biological activity, Iodine Complete provides several different forms of iodine, including molecular iodine and two forms of iodide. Each of these forms is well-absorbed and has shown benefit in different ways.
Iodide is the most common supplemental form of iodine. Iodide is selectively accumulated by the thyroid gland and has been shown to have antioxidant properties that can help protect eyes and brain cells against oxidative damage. On the other hand, although molecular iodine is not as commonly found in dietary supplements, it is favorably accumulated by the mammary gland and has been reported to be superior to iodide in supporting breast health in women.
Iodine Complete™ can be taken to help support normal thyroid function and the needs of numerous tissues throughout the body.
Servings Per Bottle: 30
Qty. Per Bottle: 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Suggested Use: General Use: Take 1- 3 capsules daily.
(Thyroid Support): Take 3 Capsules daily. (Best taken in the morning with or without food). Dr. Bond suggests
Iodine (5 mg as molecular iodine, 5 mg as sodium iodide, and 2.5 mg as potassium iodide) equals a total of 12.5 mg in each capsule.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydrotherapy) methyl cellulose, water, vegetable oil powder and silicon dioxide.
SELENX™ (Selenium Tablets) (3 Month Supply)
Selenium is an essential trace element that plays a key role in many functions throughout the body. It is important for antioxidant enzyme activity and the maintenance of healthy liver, pancreas, thyroid, and heart function. Major food sources of selenium include Brazil nuts, seafood, poultry, and grains. Some of the key functions of selenium include:
- Thyroid support: Selenium is required for the normal activity of the enzyme that converts the thyroid hormone T4 (thyroxine) to the biologically active thyroid hormone T3. This is especially important because this active form (T3) is the body’s primary hormonal regulator of metabolism and is important for normal growth and development. This formulation supplies two forms of selenium, selenomethionine and selenate, to facilitate biological activity. Both forms are well-absorbed and have been shown to function in different ways. Selenomethionine, making up the majority of dietary selenium intake, can act as a bioavailable storage form of selenium. The essential amino acid methionine also provides support for the activity of glutathione. Selenate can be found in a small number of vegetables and is a readily available form of selenium. Each tablet contains 200 mcg of selenium as L-selenomethionine and as sodium selenate.
- Antioxidant defense: Selenium is an essential constituent of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase, which scavenges free radicals and reduces cellular peroxides into water and other harmless molecules. Glutathione peroxidase levels are closely tied to selenium status, thus inadequate levels of selenium may lead to a decreased defense mechanism against oxidative damage. Selenium also inhibits the oxidation of lipids (fats) that might otherwise lead to cell membrane destruction and provides additional antioxidant support by sparing vitamin E. In addition, selenium helps protect tissues against damage from exposure to certain heavy metals including mercury, cadmium, and lead.
- Immune function support: Adequate levels of selenium are essential for optimal immune responses. Selenium has been shown to assist the immune system in the production of antibodies. These specialized proteins respond to foreign substances that enter the body so that any potential threats can be properly neutralized.
Suggested Dose: 1 Tablet daily. (For Thyroid Support): Take 1 tablet in the morning with Dr. Bond’s Iodine Complete.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Bottle: 100 Tablets (3 Month Supply)
Ingredients: Selenium 200 mcg (Amount Per Tablet % Daily Value Selenium (50% as L-seleno- 200 mcg 286% methionine and 50% as sodium selenate) Other ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, and cellulose coating.
If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.